£9.50 - £11 per hour
about 1 month ago
We are currently looking for Support Workers in Frome and the surrounding areas to work with adults with learning disabilities in reesidential settings. You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Support Worker will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Requirements to work with Meridian Health as a Support Worker:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- 6 Months minimum experience working in a similar care setting
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- Holiday pay on top of your hourly rate
- FREE Training
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support