£9.50 per hour
0161 929 3144
2 months ago
35 hours a week, Based in Bristol & South Gloucestershire,
Between 9am and 6pm Monday-Friday
You will need a full driving license and be able to drive a manual car.
You will have access to a hire car to deliver the support during work hours, working out of BRI and Southmead Hospitals, community and from home (flexible role).
These roles will be providing support for patients being discharged from hospital.
Whilst not an exhaustive list some of the duties may include:
- They may need transport and resettled once home
- They may need a one off shop on discharge
- They may need equipment delivered to their house once home
- They may need their medication delivered to their house
- They may need up to three emergency visits on consecutive days to bridge a gap between care providers
- They may just need a welfare visit the day on or after discharge or a welfare call to see how they are.