£10.25 - £20.50 per hour, Benefits: Free DBS & Free Training
about 1 month ago
- Telephone interviews available this week!
- Quick and easy registration process!
- Pick your own working days to suit you!
- Weekly Pay!
- Holiday Pay!
- Free Training & DBS!
- Friendly & Professional Company - you’re not just a number!
- £100 in shopping vouchers of your choice for every person you refer! (*Terms Apply)
Meridian Health are looking for experienced Support Workers or very experienced Healthcare Assistants in the Crediton & surrounding areas to work with adults with a range of learning disabilities.
In this role you will be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent care and support to enable people to live a more fulfilled life.
Duties will include all aspects of personal care, medication support, food preparation, trips out, shopping and all general daily activities.
Requirements to work with Meridian Health:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Have a warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- 3-6 months working in a similar setting or be a very experienced HCA.
Benefits of working with Meridian Health as a Support Worker:
- Flexible hours to suit you and your needs, full or part time hours, days, evenings, weekends.
- Excellent weekly pay with a competitive hourly rate.
- Holiday pay paid on top of your hourly rate, not hidden in the actual rate.
- Free DBS Checks
- Free Training
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £100 for every person you refer *Terms apply
- Ongoing support and training.