£10.25 - £11 per hour, Benefits: Free Enhanced DBS, Free Training, Block Bookings, Pick your own hours and days, Holiday Pay, Weekly Pay, Small Office Team, Temp Of The Month Draw , Thank you vouchers
5 months ago
Ongoing min 6 months but can be perm
Location: Burnham-on-Sea – Somerset
Monday to Friday £10.25
Hours to pick from: (please note these can be slightly flexible)
You pick and choose the days and times you want to work – work as little or as much as you like with no requirement to work weekends if you don’t want to.
Block bookings so you know what you're doing for the month OR pick weekly - whatever suits you.
Weekly pay with holiday earned for every hour you work.
Small friendly office Team consisting of 3 staff that are always around to help with any questions.
Free Enhanced DBS
- Support people in achieving their goals and ambitions
- Make a positive contribution to their lives.
- Enrich their lives by supporting them to access the community.
- Promoting, carrying out and Prompting personal care.
- Supporting complex physical and verbal behaviours that can be challenging, specialist training will be provided.
- Planning and engaging in activities such as meals out, horse riding, cinema visits, supporting individuals with their volunteer work, visiting theme parks, arts and crafts, garden activities, gym, college, swimming and supporting holidays.
1 location in Burnham-on-Sea is a 4 bedded property with 1 self-contained flat and also includes a sensory garden & games room and is a 5-minute walk from the seafront. The residents are aged between 18-35 and have varying degrees of autism and learning disabilities. There is already a well-established, kind team here looking to add extra members to their team.
There are also another 2 services within 100yards that also have up to 4 residents in each location again with varying degrees of autism and learning disabilities.