£9.22 per hour, Benefits: Great benefits
3 months ago
Salary: £9.22 Per Hour
This organisation provides care to adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and various health conditions across England. They focus on always providing quality care in a variation of settings including residential, supported living and outreach. They also operate in a not-for-profit bases and invest their funds back into the services to ensure clients and staff are the focus of all decisions made. This company have a silver accreditation from Investors in People meaning that you have a range of courses to gain recognised qualifications from to help you progress!
This is a 24 hour service, therefore flexibility is essential. You will be working a range of shifts from 7:00am to 2:00/3:00pm and 2:00/3:00 pm to 9:00/10:00pm, sleep ins or waking nights, some weekends.
- Promoting the independence of people we support
- Supporting a full range of daily activities including cleaning and cooking, days out or going away on holiday
- Arranging activities in the home and in the local community
- Developing residents' life skills and personal interests
- Helping residents stay safe and healthy
- Assisting with personal care needs
- Manual handling
- Supporting people with medication
- Ensuring record keeping is maintained to the required standard at all times and contributing to service monitoring requirements
- Comprehensive learning and development opportunities.
- 28 days’ paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 30 days. Plus the option to buy or sell additional holidays.
- An exclusive discounts hub for colleagues, to help make your money go further – including high street shopping, pubs and restaurants, mobile phones, gym memberships, and much more. You’ll also have access to the Blue Light Card, for even more discounts and savings!
- Flexible working solutions to support your work-life balance
- Life Assurance of up to 3x annual salary and a competitive Pension Scheme to support your savings and security
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme including a Digital GP, legal advice and more – all free to you and your immediate family
- Flexible benefit options including a Cycle to Work scheme and interest-free Season Ticket Loans
- A £200 bonus if you successfully refer a friend as a new colleague through our Refer a Friend scheme, as a thanks from us!
- Experience working with adults.
- Passionate, caring, and enthusiastic approach.
- Good team player.