Are you looking for a new opportunity or thinking about working more hours around your current role?
We are looking for support workers to work in our supported living service for disabled adults.
- Supporting tenants to develop independent life goals, in line with their individual plans and goals
- Support tenants with budgeting and maintaining relationships
- Encourage tenants to do as much as possible for themselves, helping to identify assistance required to enable them to live as independently as possible
- Assist with prescribed medication, in line with the policies and procedures
- Enable tenants to access the local community
- You will be part of a trained team of support staff supporting disabled people with all aspects of their support i.e. assisting them with any medication, personal care requirements, drinks and meaningful activities.
- Have the ability to build excellent rapport and relationships with a wide variety of people
- Be flexible in working shift patterns on a rota basis including days, evenings and weekends. Shift times 07.00-15.00, 14.00-22.00 and 20.00-08.00.
- Be an excellent communicator and team player
- Have excellent organisation and administration skills - able to manage workload and prioritise tasks
- Rising holiday entitlement starting at 33 days including statutory bank holidays
- Discounted healthcare membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme with matched employer contributions up to 6%
- Learning and development programme offering you internal and external training
Full time, Part time and Bank contracts available.
Please contact me on 017 22 328 038 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.