£9.50 - £11.20 per hour, Benefits: Full Training Package, Free Enhanced DBS,
10 months ago
No experience needed!
we have a fantastic training programme that will get you on your way to achieving a rewarding and fulfilling job that will beat most out there.
The role includes:
- Helping individuals achieve their independence and personal goals
- Supporting and transporting individuals out into their community
- Develop individuals’ life skills, vocational, educational, and creative skills
- Help provide exercise, leisure, and recreational opportunities
- Transforming lives and achieving results for Autistic Adults.
Your working pattern will be varied over a seven-day rota and would include some weekends and bank holidays.
Shift times – 0730-1530 / 1530-2230 (can be slightly flexible for the right person)
Waking Nights – 2230-0730
- A supportive and approachable management team,
- 33 days annual leave a year (including bank holidays),
- competitive market salary,
- a fantastic one-year induction programme,
- continuing learning, and development opportunities to complete your QCF Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care,
- shopping discounts and a competitive pension scheme.
To protect our autistic adults, all staff are required to have a criminal background check. Possession of an Enhanced DBS Check either on the Update Service or conducted within the last 12 months would be preferable but not essential.
This role is based in a care setting – as such, successful candidates will be required to provide evidence of Covid-19 vaccination or medical exemption.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from those with a diagnosis of ASD.
A full UK driving licence and access to transport would be preferable
Interviews will be held ASAP via Microsoft Teams.