£9.18 - £18.36 per hour, Benefits: Weekly Pay, Holiday Pay, Free DBS, Free Training,
12 days ago
Meridian Health have a large and ongoing supply of Support work available in various Support settings across all of Somerset, including Glastonbury, Street, Yeovil and everywhere in between.
You can pick your own hours - long days, mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends, waking nights and paid sleep ins.
Work as little or as much as you like on whatever days you like.
Many of our clients offer our workers block bookings as well as ad-hoc work so you can know what you're doing for several weeks at a time if that suits you or just pick up occasional work.
In this role as a Support Worker you would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent care and support for others in the community. Your daily tasks may include assisting people with personal care, mobility, medications, daily activities such as shopping, socialising or engaging with their hobbies such as swimming or going to the cinema or pub and generally leading a more fulfilled life.
Benefits of working with Meridian Health as a Support Worker:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends, waking nights and sleep in shifts.
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- Holiday pay included on top of your hourly rate, not hidden within.
- A small and friendly office team that don't treat you like just a number.
- Free enhanced DBS at no cost to you.
- FREE Elearning Training.
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £100 in shopping vouchers of your choice for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support.
Requirements to work with Meridian Health as a Support Worker:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- Have a warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- 3-6 Months minimum experience working in a similar care setting.