£30000 - £30100 per annum
about 1 month ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Support Manager to work with one of our established clients overseeing three supported living locations in Headington, Oxfordshire all supporting adults with learning disabilities.
You will be responsible for directly line managing a team leader and a team of support workers, by providing regular supervisions, appraisals and inductions, you will also be required to ensure quality and compliance is maintained within the locations. This will include regular finance audits, updating the people we support plans, risk assessments and facilitating person centred plan meetings with and behalf of the people we support. The ability to plan and prioritise your workload is essential and to have a proven track record of working across multi-site locations.
All of the people our client support have a learning disability but many have associated health needs, dementia, physical disabilities, profound health and multiple learning disability or mental health needs.
The ideal candidate will have :
- Previous managerial or supervisory experience within the social care sector.
- Highly organised and self-driven, and able to work flexibly.
- You will need to be a driver and hold a full UK driving licence as you may need to provide on-call support and assistance when required, travel between sites and for training.
- Have good knowledge of the sector and your values. You'll have completed, or be willing to work towards a Health and Social Care Diploma, Level 5 qualification.
The office base is located in Chalgrove, Oxfordshire (OX44) and the locations are based in Headington.
Benefits of the role :
- 28 days paid holiday per year (Inc. bank holidays & increasing to 33 days with length of service)
- Access to our online discount portal, which we call affinity4you, that offers discounts off shopping, holidays, cinemas, days out and gym membership
- Competitive pension scheme (we will match contributions up to 6%)
- Employee Assistance programme (a 24 hr helpline to support you through any of life's issues or problems along with access to an online wellbeing portal)
- Occupational Health support
- Fantastic training and development tailored to support you as an individual
- Paid for DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
- Refer a friend scheme
Please apply within!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.