Supply Chain Manager
Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent and temporary recruitment to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager for our client who are a UK's leading independent provider of medical reports and rehabilitation with over 21 years' experience in delivering service.
The Supply Chain Manger is responsible for supporting the strategic direction of the supply chain function for the organisation. The primary focus of the role is to plan and implement activities relating to the timely and cost-effective procurement, service and quality of medical professionals. The Supply Chain Manager will recognise when changing business environments, both internal and external, impact the supply chain function, and they will take appropriate steps to ensure the supply function continues to facilitate the business needs.
- Improve the overall supply chain function in terms of depth, performance, looking for possible innovations to improve processes.
- Work together with the Operational Managers to achieve the company's performance objectives.
- Identify and attend key events opportunities to network and subsequently increase panel coverage.
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships.
- Driving gross profit margin through buying, selection, negotiation.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the supply market to identify opportunities for innovation and submit proposals to operational management team.
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Service teams.
- Manage supply chain risks with appropriate contracting methodology and comprehensive terms and conditions.
- Having a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the supply chain contributes to these.
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Participate in various projects to innovate products and/or meet market demands.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
If you are interested in the Supply Chain Manager position and would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please apply to this advert. Alternatively email your CV to Liverpool_Resourcers@meridianbs.co.uk. You can also contact Jen Shaw at Meridian Business Support 0 7 4 6 4 5 4 2 0 1 5
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.