Do you have experience with supplier and stock management?
Do you have experience within purchasing and negotiation?
Have you got the ability to work well under pressure and maintain professional relationships?
Are you a strategic thinker?
If yes, apply now!
My client is looking for a confident, charismatic and results driven individual to join their team as head of supply chain. You will need to have experience within team management, overseeing purchasing, supplier and stock management, buying and negotiation and a proven track record within your field.
Ideally you will have significant experience in supply chain, logistics and purchasing within a commercial environment.
Duties will be:
- Oversee all purchasing
- Determine what suppliers to work with and purchase from
- Source, select and negotiate for the best package
- Conduct regular supplier reviews and ensure all prices are accurate
- Maintain professional relationships and generate forecasts over a 12 month period
- Identify and eliminate frequent stock and assist with stock codes
- Advice clients and employees of new products and processes
- Oversee accuracy of invoices and ensure they match with invoices
- Managing a team, providing leadership, training and development
- Liaise with product development and sales teams
- Ensure all queries are responded too within a timely manner
My client is looking for a candidate who has a proven track record within supply chain and purchasing as well as team management. If you feel this role is right for you, apply today or call the office on 01935 432434.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.