£35000 - £50000 per annum
7 months ago
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Structural Engineer to work for this expanding business.
The role will be based in their Bristol office to service our clients increasing workload. They are looking for a candidate who can offer technical expertise coupled with the drive to develop their career alongside the company growth.
You will be responsible for day-to-day structural design work for projects, from their inception through to completion. You will be encouraged to get actively involved in discussions and offer valuable input to help produce the highest possible standard of work, as well as encouraging your colleagues to think outside the box in all aspects of design. Your work will be varied and interesting, both new build and refurbishment.
We expect candidates to have a history of working within a consultancy, across a broad range of projects and sectors. Ideally, you'll be professional qualified IEng/CEng MIStructE/MICE or well on your way towards your qualifications, in which case we'll give you plenty of support.
Our ideal candidate will have;
- Outstanding knowledge of structural design and structural analysis software.
- Experience designing concrete, steel, masonry and timber.
- Ability to work and analyse in 2D/3D projects and review/check designs produced by others.
- Ability to mentor junior members of the team and offer constructive feedback.
- Good time management and ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills.
- A passion for continual learning and development of skill set.
We're offering a very competitive salary, to suit your experience, along with great business benefits and incentives. For the right candidate we'll develop the job role around your skills and ambitions.
Interested? Then send your CV today for consideration.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.