Structural Design Engineer - Darlington
My Client is a leader in delivering complex projects in energy and process sectors. They require structural Design Engineer for a 2 month assignment on a Gas compressor upgrade project. The role is to be based in Darlington.
- Extensive steel background and in connection design.
- Experience working on master series software.
- Need to be comfortable with working in contractors offices and overseeing design, interpret drawings.
- Competent in quality control requirements and quality assurance for engineering work.
- Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities.
- Able to technically direct design personnel within discipline.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject.
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.