Meridian Business Support are currently looking to recruit a Stores Teamleader on behalf of one of their Chippenham based clients.
This is a full time permanent position and a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful business.
- To coordinate stores activities to meet the requirements of the business.
- To provide continual improvement in Stores operations.
- Work within the company ERP system to ensure all daily activities are met.
- Optimise allocation of workload of the Stores Dept. to ensure work is completed on time and efficiently in line with internal and external customer requirements.
- Liaise with the Assistant Operations Manager & Purchasing Co-ordinator to ensure timely procurement of any project/stock materials in line with the required dates.
- To ensure all overnight despatch activities are achieved in line with required dates.
- Plan and administer cycle count checks to materials held in stock to ensure accurate stock levels are in place.
- Optimise inventory levels to meet the requirements of the business and to balance the inventory costs with the costs of procurement and the need to achieve standard product and spares lead times
- Liaise with RFM's in relation to regional stock levels and distribution of materials throughout the business.
- Liaise with the Assistant Operations Manager with regard to ensuring project despatch requirements are achieved as required.
- Liaise with the Finance Dept. and the Assistant Operations Manager to produce Monthly stock valuation information at both head office and the regional depots.
- Be proactive in identifying ways to improve activities in the department and the development of the Stores team.
- To undertake specific project based tasks to develop/improve systems and procedures that relate to operational issues.
- Handle special projects, as assigned.
- If deemed necessary by constraints of the business you may be required to carry out tasks outside of your core responsibilities.
Successful candidates will have had exposure to an ERP system and previously worked in a demanding stores environment. Strong IT skills and numeracy skills are also essential.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Kelly White on email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.