£8.92 - £16.50 per hour
0161 830 8870
17 days ago
Rate of Pay:
Monday to Friday - £8.92
Saturday - £12.75
Sunday - £16.50
Hours: 37.5 per week worked between the hours 6:00am and 18:00pm
To operate the Facilities and Estates department's Stores efficiently by ensuring materials and services are distributed and monitored according to the Trust's Financial Standing Instructions and Policies
DIMENSIONSKEY RESULT AREAS
- Carry out stock takes as and when required.
- Maintain the Stores in a tidy orderly condition, accurately storing different materials.
- Liaise with the General Office, Portering and Estates personnel when deliveries arrive for the main hospital site.
- Willing to undertake training.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet demands of the service, between 06:00am to 6:00pm.
- Pick and assembly orders for distribution to outlying areas
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Highly skilled in literacy and numeracy
- Educated to at least GSCE O level
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Experience in a relevant environment
- Awareness of Health and Safety Regulations
THE DEMANDING NATURE OF THE ROLE
Meet deadlines and targets, providing most efficient Stores.
The post holder will need to concentrate for long periods on each shift to ensure the accuracy of the work. Working conditions are generally pleasant and exposure to distressing circumstances is rare. Physical effort is required when receiving goods/deliveries, handling loads of over 15kg at least weekly and sometimes daily.
Immediate start available so to apply or for more information , please contact Jessica Fagan on firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online application link on this advert.