£11.11 per hour
21 days ago
A few (but not all!) benefits:
Good rates of pay; modern facilities; subsidised canteen, free parking and early finish on a Friday.
7.45 - 16.45 Monday to Thursday, 7.45 - 12.30 Friday
Duties will include (not exclusively):
- Completing cycle counts of stock
- Picking component parts from stores according to daily plans
- Delivering correct component parts to assembly teams in the right quantity, at the right time
- Operating non-powered and powered pallet trucks to transport component parts
- Collecting finished, assembled, products from assembly line to make sure that they reach the dispatch team in time for release to customer.
- A strong level of literacy and numeracy (counting out items, checking part numbers, completing basic paperwork);
- Experience with stock counting;
- Keen eye-for detail;
- Forklift licence / PPT / VNA experience would be advantageous
Please use the 'Apply' button. All enquiries are confidential. We look forward to hearing from you!