£22000 per annum
01392 423 301
21 days ago
Salary: £22k p.a
Hours 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
To effectively process day to day needs of the business with reference to the purchasing, storage and delivery of equipment/services to maximise efficiency & customer service levels.
This involves having excellent attention to detail and an ability to manage own work load subject to demand
Proactively liaise with internal and external customers in order to resolve queries or spot potential issues before they escalate
- Goods out (including pick/packing)
- Order Processing/organisation
- Order chasing/expediting
- Communicating progress with Staff members in multiple locations
- Covering Goods in when required
- Participate in processing returns
- Keeping systems/data up to date
- Organisation of deliveries/logistics
- Stock control
- Keeping the warehouse clean/tidy and organised.
- Properly disposing of materials including WEEE Waste
- Following of the ISO 9001:2008 requirements in relation to procurement and stores
- Reporting any issues/improvements to help improve day to day running of the stores/procurement function.
This is not intended to be an exhaustive list as the nature of this role requires the employee to take full responsibility for any relevant issues that develop or may be requested from time to time.
- Recording data accurately
- Maintaining smooth and efficient goods out
- Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while talking responsibility for own work
- Methodical and thorough in checking all relevant documentation, procedures and processes.
- Well-developed people skills in relation to both office and field based staff
- Attentive to detail and able to identify errors swiftly, reducing errors and maximising opportunities
- Able to deal with all members of staff, clients and suppliers in a professional manner
- Accurately completes all appropriate manual documentation and computer records
- Show Initiative and flexibility
- Knowledge of goods in/out, and using IT based systems.
- A basic understanding of Product relating to Fire and Security Systems
- Good understanding of computer systems including excel.
- Able to quickly and accurately read delivery notes/picking lists
- Ensures that all documentation provided by others is accurate and complete
Health and Safety:
- Has completed the “Office” H & S Induction Training
- To be responsible for the health and safety of self and others
If you would like to apply for this role then please email email@example.com