Up to £21000 per annum
19 days ago
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Stores Person specifically with experience of using Bar-coding software within the computerised stock and inventory system. Please only apply if you have this particular skill.
· Ensure stock is correctly receipted, located as stock or issued to Production Order.
· Picking, Issuing and Fulfilment of Production Orders.
· Undertake Stocktaking and Stock Control as required.
· Input all transaction records into the inventory system for Audit, Finance, and Invoice matching purposes.
· Extensive knowledge of stores accounting and warehousing operations including bar coding systems, which is an absolute must.
· Logical and thorough approach to record keeping
Driven to achieve quality Good communication skills (verbal and written)
Associated Benefits: Free parking Working Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm, 8.30am - 1.00pm Fri To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.