£20000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is a hands on physical role that also has a good level of administrative knowledge and skills. You will need to manage, update and analyse databases, input data, and liaise with internal and external parties to see orders through to completion. You will need to quickly learn and understand the export and logistics requirements for each order prior to dispatch.
This is an exciting time to join this organisation as they lead up to their factory move, this role will be instrumental in the relocation of the stock and stores department from the old factory to the new one ensuring nothing is left behind.
Key Responsibilities as a Stores Administrator include:
- Receiving, booking in, checking, and ensuring effective storage of all incoming materials, consumables, chemicals and other physical assets procured by the company.
- Coordinating the logistics of outsourced work, arranging collections and deliveries.
- Organising, arranging, checking stock and replenishing of all stores’ locations on a regular basis.
- Setup and arrangement of new stores locations as required.
- Moving and rearranging stores locations as required.
- Raising purchase requisitions with the purchasing function of the business in a timely manner to maintain appropriate inventory levels
- Formally issuing stock to employees and recording stock usage on ERP system.
- Checking and reporting on expired stock, disposing and restocking as necessary.
- Job kitting & delivery.
If you have previously worked as: Stores Administrator, Stock Controller, Warehouse Administrator, Dispatch Administrator, Administration Assistant, Stores Clerk, Order Clerk, Storeman, Store Operative, Warehouse Supervisor, Materials Product Planner or have experience in stock management, logistics or warehousing then this could be a great opportunity for you to join this fantastic team.
What you will get in return is: free on site parking, up to 25 days holiday per year, on site bike sheds, long term opportunities, temp to perm opportunity, training and development opportunities, free tea and coffee.
This role is initially starting on an ongoing temporary basis.
To find out more or to register your interest please get in contact with us today!