Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for 2 Stock Control Operatives for our prestigious client based in Stoke.
The role is Temp-Perm therefore ideal for someone looking for a long term career withing the Warehouse/Stock Control industry.
Daily duties will include:
- Working with the Stock and Quality Team Leader and Warehouse staff to complete all day to day tasks.
- Managing the Stock control, stock replenishment, customer queries and returns.
- Investigate stock discrepancies and customer complaints.
- Ensure that returns are dealt with within 24 hours of arrival. Checked, recorded and booked back to stock.
- Work closely with the Stock and Quality Supervisor to develop action plans on improvement for customers.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Understand and comply with all relevant company rules, agreements, policies and procedures.
- Maintain and comply with all Health and Safety Environmental standards.
- Ensure a good standard of housekeeping through observance of relevant company policies.
- Attend any development training as required.
The ideal candidate will have 12 months of Warehouse Stock Control experience.
The hours are to start on days 6am - 2pm however will lead into working a noon and night shift. £8.50 per hour to start.
If you are interested in this role please call us on 01782 209090.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.