Are you an experienced Production Operative who deals with off cuts and materials?
Do you have experience within a warehouse or working with machines?
Do you have experience working with stock?
If yes, apply now!!
My client based in Henstridge is looking for a Steel Production Operative who deals with materials and off cuts to join their busy team. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience and licenses and enjoy working within a busy environment. We have one position at present which will be Monday to Friday working 7:00am to 3:30pm.
- Ensure machines and all work areas are clean and tidy.
- Ensure daily checks are performed on your forklift/combi-lift at the start of your shift
- Identification, re-marking and re-batching of offcuts produced via the production process, and re-stocking the material into the correct locations using the quality and stock procedure
- Process damaged stock material using the company procedure for dealing with non-compliant and un-fit for use materials
- Deal with customer returned materials as directed by Quality controllers, assist to help maintain stock control
- Report any accidents and incidents to the Health and Safety Advisor
- Undertake any other duties as Directed by the Operation Director/Quality Manager
Please call Danielle on 01935 432434 for more details or send your CV to email@example.com.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.