Staff Nurse - Senior (RMN)
£31,000 + amazing benefits package
Meridian Business Support is supporting to recruit for a permanent vacancy in a 12 bed NHS England commissioned Tier 4 Personality Disorder service offering support to women, primarily from Yorkshire and the Humber, but in some cases nationally. We offer a specialist service with the aim of providing a step-down service from more secure settings, or in some cases to support women who have had experienced repeated inpatient admissions, in order to lead a life outside of hospital.
Our client is focused on constantly finding ways to support more people to discover new possibilities in their lives. We are guided by our values:
- We believe that everyone has the potential to grow, learn and make choices;
- We all communicate in an authentic and confident way that blends support of challenge;
- We are here to embrace change even when it is complex and uncomfortable;
- We treat each other and those we support as individuals however difficult and challenging;
- We deliver better outcomes by encouraging ideas and new thinking.
What Benefits Will I Receive?
- Comprehensive opportunities to learn and develop, with silver accreditation from Investors in People
- 31 days paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 33 days. Plus the option to purchase additional holidays
- Flexible benefit options including cycle to work schemes and season ticket loans
- Competitive pension and life assurance schemes
- Employee assistance programme and access to online health and well-being support
- Flexible working patterns to support work-life balance
- Access to a wide range of discounts, including cinema tickets, grocery and high-street shopping and gym memberships
If you would like to know more information; I will be happy to send you full job description, benefits brochure, useful links and other information around this position! Please get in-touch by calling myself on:
0787- 686 - 5570 or samantha.hughes '@' meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.