Staff Nurse – £20.50 + Paid Breaks – Night shifts – 36 or 48 hours per week – Crewe
A beautiful Nursing Home based in Crewe are looking for Qualified Staff Nurses to bolster their team on night shifts. They are offering full time contracts for 36 or 48 hours per week.
The home is very well run, well-staffed and currently holds a Good CQC report. It’s a purpose built home with a capacity of circa 70 beds, providing around the clock care to residents requiring Dementia and General Elderly care. Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
Applicants for this post should be/have:
- A permanent contract working full time hours on night shifts.
- 36 or 48 hours contracts available e
- Competitive hourly rate of £20.50 per hour with paid breaks
- Overtime available
- NMC Registered qualified Adult Nurse – RGN only
- RMN nurses with a background in Dementia and General Nursing will be considered
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Experience working within a nursing home is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature