Specifications Sales Manager (Property Developer Market)
Working for a national company who supply top end Heating solutions, you will build relationships with Property Developers
in the Luxury New Build market. It will be your role to build relationships with regional Property Developers
who build high end, detached properties in the luxury house build market
. As Specifications Sales Manager,
you will sell and manage the process of value propositions relating to heating systems including Underfloor Heating
and Air Source
solutions. It is essential that you offer experience selling a technical solution within the luxury housing developer market currently.
This role would suit somebody living in the Reading area, or nearby, due to the geography covered in the position. Job Responsibilities:
- You will proactively identify, qualify and independently make contact with property developers in the luxury / high end market (with up to 100 homes planned on each site).
- Taking ownership of the account management, support and development requirements for our property developer prospects and customers, you will be a key relationship builder able to nurture a matrix of influential contacts relevant to the projects we aim to target nationally.
- Provide face to face specification to increase the rate of project proposals and ultimate conversion of our company's renewable products.
- To ensure a high level of customer experience you will build/negotiate on specification contract proposals, provide product presentations/training, proactively manage bespoke schedules of works and identify any potential process blockages and/or risks.
- You will work in conjunction with the other sales managers to ensure that all incoming relevant opportunities are quickly handed to you and actioned accordingly.
- Identify and provide a tailored quote, support and training package to exceed developer requirements.
- Proactively manage the fulfilment or developments through our operational teams to meet customer build schedules, throughout the installation of the project until successful completion and sign-off.
- Proven experience of identifying and progressing sales of a technical product to the high end property development sector - ie HVAC , Smart Technology , Security Alarm Systems , High End and Technical Kitchens , Renewable Energy Solutions.
- Lead the identification and progression of targeted developer customers nationally.
- Field sales management and business development expertise within the Property Developer market sector.
- Independent organised self-motivator
- H&V industry and key legislation knowledge and underfloor heating and renewables experience is desirable, though not essential.
- Valid UK driving licence
- You will cover mainland UK excluding Scotland and Wales with expectation of travel and overnight stays.
8-5 Monday to FridayCompany Benefits:
· Company bonus scheme
· 3% pension contributions
· 23 days holiday (rising to 28 with tenure) plus bank holidays
· 10% membership discount for LED leisure