Up to £20000 per annum + Plus benefits
30 days ago
Sourcing Executive/Procurement Administrator
Our client has recently been ranked in the Sunday Times Britain's top-performing mid-market growth companies, who have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Sourcing Executive/Procurement Administrator to join their dynamic team. This is a permanent position which is well suited to an individual who is looking to advance their career in procurement and gain hands-on experience.
You will need to have the willingness to undertake capability development through external training to gain your CIPS or equivalent qualification - for the right candidate this is an opportunity to grow and develop this role to become a Junior Buyer.
Based within the Procurement department, you will work closely with all areas of procurement and provide support to the Group Procurement function through the delivery of the business process and providing analysis to inform procurement decisions.
- Changing of requisitions into purchase orders on the ERP system
- Creation of suppliers including the completion of appropriate due diligence
- Problem resolution of transactional issues with both internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Creation and preparation of management information reports
- Analysis of price, inventory and supplier data from multiple sources (including ERP)
- Supporting the Head of Sourcing to analyse supplier proposals and bids
To carry out this role you will need the following:
- Strong administrative and IT skills
- Good analytical and communications skills
- Competent in Excel reporting (including vlookups, pivot tables)
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent demonstrable experience of working in a Procurement and Supply Chain environment
- Experience of using an ERP system
- Strong customer service ethic and ability to interact with both internal and external stakeholders
In return you will receive a competitive salary, exciting perks including 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance, health care and career development opportunities with the possibility of study support.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.