Up to £25000 per annum + Free parking, excellent benefits
6 days ago
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Software Engineer to join a market leading organisation, based within the Salisbury area.
Day to day you would be responsible for application and software testing, which would incorporate development and testing to ensure strict product compliance is met at the end of the process. You would be liaising with key internal departments from technical, production and sales to ensure the product is current and up-to-date.
The ideal candidate would also be able to demonstrate the following:
· Looking for app automation testing skills, Python if possible.
· Educated to degree level within engineering or similar experience
· ISTQB qualified
· Proven analytical and problem solving skills
· Experienced with using oscilloscopes, logic analyser and multimeters
· Ability to confidently test for defects whilst actively logging
This is a full time permanent role, offering 37.5 hours week, Monday to Friday, 23 days holiday with on-site parking.
If this role is of interest, please call Danny on 01722328038 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.