£21000 - £23000 per annum
01392 423 301
about 1 month ago
Software Tester and Trainer
- Career opportunity for a tech support advisor
- To become a software tester and trainer
- Salary £21,000 and £23,000, depending on experience
- Excellent training and development
- Office in south Devon/ Partial home working
- Growing Tech business
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Fun and flexible working environment
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a highly motivated technical support advisor looking to build a career within Software testing and training. This is your chance to join a first class business where you will be reporting to the customer Services Director, supporting new product development and training new customers. This is a flexible, friendly and supportive business who will provide you with excellent on-going training and development.
You will be guiding customers through the best use of the company software and helping to ensure their technology investment is successful. You will be involved in ensuring the software programs and products meet performance expectations and ensure they operate properly and are ready for sale and support. You will get hands-on experience on a range of products and cutting edge technologies and be working with software and customers in a variety of different sectors.
Some of your responsibilities
- Support new customer software installations through providing training and implementation services
- Test and document new product developments to ensure smooth roll-out to customers
- Documenting test scripts, release notes and user guides
- Provide second line support on your specialist areas to the support team, and to customers
Do you have the following
- A knowledge of EPOS, stock control and / or workshop or DMS systems would be an advantage
- Experience working with Windows, Android and Cloud based products
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, knowledge of SmartSheets would be advantageous
- Experience holding meetings / training sessions via remote communications tools such as GoToMeeting, Microsoft Teams or TeamViewer
- Ability to create and execute test cycles
- Maintain a friendly and professional approach in all written, verbal and face-to-face communications
- Communicate technical information accurately
- Build a good working relationship with colleagues and customers
- UK driving licence
This is a growing tech business who will provide you with a supportive environment whilst you carve a new career within this exciting and innovative sector. They will offer you a flexible working environment as well as excellent hands on training and development.
If you would like to explore this exciting opportunity further please apply below and Mags Rendle will be in touch to discuss the role and the company and answer all your questions.