Software Development Manager (MS Dynamics) - Newcastle
My client is a forward-thinking energy supplier who require an experienced Software Development Manager to join the business on a permanent basis due to continued growth and investment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to utilise their existing IT expertise and learn new skills. The role is challenging and varied on a daily basis and there will be opportunities to experience different parts of the business throughout the development of the individual.
- Assist in the development of in-house IT systems to automate business processes.
- Implement and develop existing CRM, DMS and Project Management capabilities.
- Provide IT support to all colleagues.
- Daily use of Microsoft Dynamics (CRM)
- Produce reports, schedules and technical documents using a range of software packages to assist with the management of the Company's IT infrastructure.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics (Essential)
- Experience in any of the following would be advantageous but not essential; SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, DriveWorks, SolidWorks, SQL Server, IT Helpdesk.
- Java Experience.
- Experience working with a energy supplier (Desirable)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.