Do you have experience in applied informatics or data analysis?
Do you have SQL, visual studio and C# skills?
Maybe you have a clinical background and informatics-related certification?
If are looking to work for a fast-paced solutions orientated company in Devon, you may want to explore this exciting new opportunity?
I am seeking a informaticist to work on interesting challenges across multiple sectors within a growing industry, to help to design and build innovative solutions.
Working for a leading IT Solutions company who are looking to grow, you will be working with internal teams on product and content related features (e.g metadata management, ontologies, logical rules) and assisting customers with implementation and services delivery.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build your career within software development with a successful business.
If you have the following please call me for a full job description.
- Experience with development and/or implementation of health IT systems is highly desirable
- Logical mindset and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Willingness to work on a variety of tasks
- Clinical background and informatics-related certification or degree are desirable but not required
- Higher level qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field or Strong programming and technology skills.
If you would like to know more call Mags 01392 423301 or 07788978468
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.