Meridian construction are currently recruiting for up to 4X Construction Site Manager to start on Various Large Retail Units.
We are looking for experienced, self-motivated and confident individuals who can fulfil the role as the Site Manager for Various Retail projects with the ability to manage and control site activities, facilities and budget. This role is based in Various Locations, for the next 4/6 Weeks and can require travelling at times so a full clean UK driving Licence is required.
This vacancy is suitable for a Site Manager with a joinery background, managing sub-contractors and suppliers, ensuring the programme and specifications are met and quality of workmanship is achieved to a high standard.
Regular reporting/updating to the project team is required on a weekly and monthly basis.
Normal working hours are Monday to Sunday 7:30am to 7:30pm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning of work required at the different stages of the build
- Obtaining the relevant materials and equipment
- Completing all related paperwork
- Giving progress reports
- Ensuring health and safety is maintained on site at all times
- Attending and scheduling meetings
- Reporting to the project team
- Managing subcontractors and permanent members of staff on site
- Liaise with and develop strong relationships with clients and suppliers
- Management of site facilities and site housekeeping
- Responsible for opening and closing of the site
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Previous experience within the construction industry/a similar role
- Experience of working within the commercial and residential sectors
- Hold CSCS card (black/platinum) or higher CITB 5 day site managers course (SMSTS) or relevant SMSTS qualification
- First Aid training
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft 365 and office software
- Engineering University Degree or equivalent
- Having or working towards professional registration like CEng or IEng
- 3 years on-site management experience required
- Must Have A Background in Joinery/Carpentry
- Fluent English (Required)
Please Note That There Will Be Incentives Upon Compleation Of Each Site.
If Interested Please Call Ray On 0161 929 3800 – OR EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
Any Holiday Pay Is Fully Inclusive Within The Rates Advertised.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.