I Am Currently Recruiting For An Experienced Site Manager To Start On A 4 Month Contract In Manchester. Candidates Must Come From A Joinery Background And Must Have Previous Experience Managing Commercial Re-Fits.
4 Months+ - Fixed Term, Contract.
22 P/HR CIS/LTD
Day to Day Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promote and maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management.
- Monitor project strategies in order to achieve the company's sustainability objectives.
- Developing and monitoring strategies to deliver a quality build in accordance with the requirements of the project.
- Develop, nurture and manage supply chain relationships.
- Ensure the principles of the Considerate Constructor's Scheme are adopted and managing community relations.
- Developing project strategy and ensuring effective communication and implementation to deliver the project on time. Challenging and interrogative reporting on progress and instigating corrective actions, as required.
- Reviewing performance against targets and identifying and managing potential risks and opportunities.
- Ensuring consistent implementation of standard procedures.
- Managing project handover and ensuring defect/ snag free completion.
- Ensuring robust strategy for the closure of defects during defects period and obtaining certification of Making Good Defects within targets set.
- Sharing best practice and driving continuous improvements.
- Sound knowledge of engineering with a minimum of 8 years experience.
- Passionate about construction and building, with good career continuity.
- Sound knowledge of latest building regulations, legislation and Health and Safety.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office packages.
Skills & Competencies
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and able to engage with all stakeholders at all levels.
- Self-motivated. Capable of working on own initiative and able to motivate a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and meticulous planning and organisational skills.
- Good IT and numerical skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Self-starter able to work within a team setting.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
- An excellent professional demeanour.
- Flexible approach to working hours
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.