Meridian construction are currently recruiting for up to 4X Construction Site Manager to start on a Large Retail Unit in Sutton.
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated and confident individuals who can fulfil the role as the Site Manager for a Retail project with the ability to manage and control site activities, facilities and budget. This role is based in Sutton, for the next 4/6 Weeks and can require travelling at times so a full clean UK driving Licence is required.
This vacancy is suitable for a Site Manager with a joinery background, managing sub-contractors and suppliers, ensuring the programme and specifications are met and quality of workmanship is achieved to a high standard.
Regular reporting/updating to the project team is required on a weekly and monthly basis.
Normal working hours are Monday to Sunday 7:30am to 7:30pm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning of work required at the different stages of the build
- Obtaining the relevant materials and equipment
- Completing all related paperwork
- Giving progress reports
- Ensuring health and safety is maintained on site at all times
- Attending and scheduling meetings
- Reporting to the project team
- Managing subcontractors and permanent members of staff on site
- Liaise with and develop strong relationships with clients and suppliers
- Management of site facilities and site housekeeping
- Responsible for opening and closing of the site
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Previous experience within the construction industry/a similar role
- Experience of working within the commercial and residential sectors
- Hold CSCS card (black/platinum) or higher CITB 5 day site managers course (SMSTS) or relevant SMSTS qualification
- First Aid training
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft 365 and office software
- Engineering University Degree or equivalent
- Having or working towards professional registration like CEng or IEng
- 3 years on-site management experience required
- Must Have A Background in Joinery/Carpentry
- Fluent English (Required)
If Interested Please Call Ray On 0161 929 3800 – OR EMAIL – email@example.com
Any Holiday Pay Is Fully Inclusive Within The Rates Advertised.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.