Site Quality Lead - Denmark (Data Centre)
Meridian are working with an internationally recognised mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering contractor who with excellent clients across various sectors such as Data centres, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial.
They are currently looking for an experienced Quality Lead to be based in their Data Centre in Denmark.
The Site Quality Lead shall operate within the framework of the ISO documented Quality Management System on an electrical project environment involving the installation of heavy electrical equipment, high voltage systems and general electrical services.
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the project Quality Plan and system inspection and test plans in line with procedures and the Client's specifications.
- To interpret and communicate the contract Quality requirements to the project staff and company business functions supporting the project. Provide guidance on the implementation requirements.
- To coordinate with the client on all quality related issues to ensure a consistent approach to client relationships and to investigate customer queries and complaints.
- To review, audit and monitor the implementation of the Project Quality plan and procedures and Liaise with the auditing team.
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and, maintenance of the Project inspection and test programs and associated witness point(s) time schedule on a system by system basis.
- To manage the clients attendance at the agreed inspection and/or witness points in accordance with the project contract and handover programme.
- To coordinate the resolution of all matters pertaining to Quality at the Project Management Team and project supervisor levels.
- To coordinate the handover of all Quality Records to the Client on a system by system basis.
- To promote good quality through team training sessions and benchmark activities.
- Implement a structured approach towards systems handover / project completion.
- Effect good communication with package owners and the quality team.
- 10+ years' experience in a Quality role.
- Third level degree or relevant qualification Experience in Data Centres is essential.
- An electrical & instrumentation background or experience in the pharmaceutical, ICT and power industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and management skills to effect clear communication with project staff including technicians, supervisors and management to deliver concise reports on installation and test progress and ultimate system completion and handover in a timely manner.
- Proven track record in the electrical services industry
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.