Site Engineer - Middlesbrough
My client specialises in civil engineering construction along with design & build contracts in multiple sectors. They require a site engineer to be based in Teesside on a large Biomass project.
- Good understanding and interpolation of engineer and architect's drawings.
- Able to transfer from drawings to setting out in the field accurately and clearly.
- Inspect and raise/rectify quality actions prior to concrete pours, back-fill of drainage etc.
- Use key software such as Microsoft suite, Auto-Cad and Adobe pdf packages.
- Carry out take-off of quantities for site ordering.
- Able to read and understand RC drawings and experienced in standard call-off procedure/methods.
- Good attitude and able to work as part of a team reporting to Site/Project Manager Keeping up to date quality assurance records.
- Direct and mentor junior engineers.
- At least 3 years relevant site engineer.
- Previous experience with a large sub-contractor.
- Degree qualification in civil engineering or similar.
- Must have current CSCS card.
- An excellent communicator experience in a groundwork setting out.
- Experienced in setting out all aspects of groundworks for RC Frame.
If you match this criteria please forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01642 233555
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry.
Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.