We have brilliant new opportunity for an experienced Site Coordinator to join our life sciences client based on the outskirt of the Salisbury area.
Day to day you would be coordinating and managing all on-site engineering operations and providing key administrative support such as PO's and service contracts. Assisting in commercial budgets and specialist calibration documentation would also be part of your responsibility.
Due to the nature of this role, you would be confident with the procurement process and have relevant experience within an engineering environment.
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation within engineering
- Confidence in leading, planning and time management
- Excellent and accurate record keeping
- Ability to negotiate and agree with stakeholders (internally and externally)
- GMP experience
- Project and report writing
- Diplomatic, tactful with the approach of always putting quality first
This is a full-time permanent role, offering a circa £23,000 to £35,000 per annum depending on the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
Benefits include 30 days annual leave, access to a canteen, gym and sports club, free parking on site and great workplace pension.
If you are looking to work for a great organisation who value their staff and are growing and expanding, please contact Hoi Lam on 01722 328 038 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.