£16 per hour, Benefits: ONSITE PARKING,CANTEEN
Tanya Van Ruth
about 1 month ago
URGENTLY REQUIRED - IMMEDIATE STARTS - TEMP TO PERM
Average 42 hours per week following a shift pattern of 4 (2 days 2 nights) on 4 off
Pay rate: £16.00
5 GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English
Recognised Time Served Apprenticeship
ONC / HNC Qualification or equivalent
Fluent in written and spoken English
Basic Computer Skills
Previous Job / Project Experience:
Previous experience working within a high speed process environment also previous shift experience.
Key areas of responsibility will surround quality, output, spoilage controls, Health & Safety and housekeeping
- To run and maintain all back-end equipment which are Coaters, Decorators, LSM’s, Belvac Neckers and Light Testers
- Carry out regular Quality checks
- Carry out regular size changes and neck diameter changes.
- Participate in maintenance and overhauls as required.
- Breakdowns and maintenance of plant services / general plant breakdowns.
- Palletiser pack changes.
- Strapper breakdowns and maintenance.
- To run and maintain all front-end equipment which includes the body-makers, trimmers, conveyors and presses.
- CALL US TODAY OR APPLY NOW TO BOOK YOUR REGISTRATION APPOINTMENT
This role would suit: Warehouse Operative, Production Operative, Warehouse Coordinator, Picker, Packer, Packing Operative
Commutable from: Wrexham,Chester,Llay,Buckley, Fint,