£35000 per annum, Benefits: 70% off family meal kits
0118 907 3199
21 days ago
We are looking for a Shift Manager to join our successful team within a world leading meal kit company based out of Banbury:
- Salary: £35,000
- Rational shifts - Days & Nights
- 4 ON 3 OFF
- Working either Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed or Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
You will take ownership of KPI’s and operational plans to ensure delivery is always achieved, whilst actively collaborating with the wider management team to drive continuous improvement.
Ideally, you will come from a high-volume production background, be an experienced people manager and goal & target driven individual who enjoys a fact past environment.
There is great potential for you to rapidly progress you career into Senior Management roles within 18 – 24 months.
Shift Manager qualities:
- Excellent people skills and be passionate about achieving results through people.
- Great communication skills and decision-making capabilities.
- Logical approach to making decisions, promoting the customer comes first mindset.
- Managing projects and delivering within set time scales and embraces change.
- Positive attitude and a professional approach.
- Energetic, enthusiastic & committed with a can-do attitude.
- Effective problem solving, with a solution focus and strong technical knowledge.
Shift Manager responsibilities:
- Running shifts with the view to maximise operational efficiency and productivity.
- Responsible for achieving performance KPI’s such as efficiency and error rates.
- Working closely with the teams to ensure the production lines are hitting required targets.
- Ensuring excellent communication between you team and the wider operation daily.
- Accurate completion of all paperwork and reporting of shift performance and KPI's.
- Create a positive team dynamic and push the importance of engagement across the site.
Shift Manager benefits:
- 70% discount on meal kit boxes.
- Free local gym access or private health care.
- Pension scheme contribution.
- Access to our Learning & Development platform, to keep learning on top of your daily tasks!
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY