£35000 per annum, Benefits: 70% off family meal kits
0118 907 3199
22 days ago
We are looking for Shift Manager to join our successful team within a world leading meal kit company based out of Banbury:
- Salary: £35,000pa
- Rational shifts – Days & Nights (3 months of Days than 3 months of nights)
- 4 on – 3 off
- Working days: Sun, Mon, Tue & Wed or Wed, Thurs, Fri & Sat
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Benefits: Pension, Free gym access, Great career opportunities & 70% off your family’s EVENING meal kit subscription & no need to go to the supermarket!
You need to be educated to degree level or higher in any field, be driven and ambitious to success in a fact pace ever changing environment and thrive on overcoming any challenges in this day to day operation
Drawing on your previous experience, you will strive to provide continuous improvement in every aspect of the operation. You will work collaboratively with all departments to provide a joined-up delivery of operational requirements, whilst liaising with external companies and agencies to coordinate flexing of site capacity to process order volumes.
This position offers real potential for you to rapidly progress you career to in senior management roles within 18 – 24 months.
Who you are:
- Excellent people skills and be passionate about achieving results through people.
- Great communication skills and decision-making capabilities.
- Logical approach to making decisions, promoting the customer comes first mindset.
- Managing projects and delivering within set time scales and embraces change
- Positive attitude and a professional approach
- Energetic, enthusiastic & committed with a can-do attitude
- Effective problem solving, with a solution focus and strong technical knowledge
- Running shifts with the view to maximise operational efficiency and productivity
- Responsible for achieving performance KPI’s such as efficiency and error rates
- Working closely with the teams to ensure the production lines are hitting required targets
- Ensuring excellent communication between you team and the wider operation daily
- Accurate completion of all paperwork and reporting of shift performance and KPI's
- Create a positive team dynamic and push the importance of engagement across the site.
- 70% discount on meal kit boxes
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Pension scheme contribution
- Access to our Learning & Development platform, to keep learning on top of your daily tasks!
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured