Sewing Machinist, PERMANENT job - Hereford - High rate of pay to join this business in Hereford with a national to international reach.
Part - time as well as full - time considered for this permanent position.
Growth Company in a growth sector - you will be a person trained to sew items to lifting and load restraint capability this is a very good time to join as it enters an increasing diversity of markets.
Some of the Responsibilities and Duties include
- Preparing work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting materials.
- Prepares machine by changing needles and thread; securing attachments.
- Approves materials by inspecting materials for flaws.
- Adjusts machine performance on material by observing machine operation; detecting malfunctions; adjusting settings.
- Maintains quality by inspecting finished product.
Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications.
Ideally, but by no means essential is your experience in use of an industrial computerised sewing machine such as for example, the range of Brother machines.
If you feel that you have skills, perhaps unsure feel free to send your CV and call for a chat to talk through the role.
Qualifications and Skills
Manufacturing Quality, Manufacturing Experience, Problem Solving, Judgement, Job Knowledge
Benefits / Reasons to apply include that its a solid company growing fast - above 10% growth year on year.
Full or Part-Time considered.
Please contact Mark Jones, Senior Recruitment Consultant available on 01432 261444.
This role is easy to reach from Hereford, Ross On Wye, Leominster, Kington and Bromyard but also other locations close to Hereford
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.