£9 - £10 per hour
27 days ago
If you have good attention to detail, are dexterous with excellent eye sight and have experience in using industrial sewing machines then this could be your next opportunity.
As a Sewing Machinist you would be joining our client's existing and expanding textiles team. Enthusiastic, committed and talented team who is responsible for producing textile products on time and to a high standard.
Main Responsibilities as a Sewing Machinist:
- To feed fabric sections through the machines.
- To change machine settings for different jobs.
- Other general duties as required by management.
We would love to hear from an experienced and competent Sewing Machinist working within an industrial environment.
The hours for this position are 8am – 5pm Monday to Thursday and 7am – 12pm on Fridays, overtime available during busy periods. Part – time hours will be considered.
- Fixed holidays to cover factory shutdown include (1 week for Christmas, 2 weeks in August and 1 week in May) plus 4/5 days floating days to be taken any time of year.
- Free car parking.
- Seated Canteen area with fridge and microwave.
Don't hesitate, apply today!