Birmingham, West Midlands
£22000 - £25000 per annum + uncapped bonus + company benefits
8 months ago
Service Recruitment Consultant
Due to expansion and continued success Meridian Business Support currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Recruitment Consultant to join our industrial team in Birmingham city centre.
Who are we?
Meridian Business Support is one the UK's largest independent recruitment agencies and are proud to be celebrating 30 years within the recruitment industry this year. We are a very friendly bunch and have a fantastic reputation within the industry. Working at Meridian is very much about being part of one family where a healthy balance of work and play are important to us. Our recent survey results showed 98% of our employees are happy at work, 89% have fun at work and 92% would refer someone to work for us!
The Service Recruitment Consultant has a key role in providing exceptional service delivery our clients in the Birmingham area and are looking for someone who is organised and responsive and who is willing to go the extra mile to ensure we offer a first class service to our clients and candidates.
- Working with Consultants to source candidates for assignments
- Answering all branch enquiries via email/telephone
- Completing payroll for all temporary workers within the branch
- Sourcing and attracting candidates
- Delivering exceptional customer service to clients and candidates
- Ensuring all candidate records are kept up-to-date and compliant
- Completing telephone screens and face to face registrations
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Experience within a service based role within the Recruitment Industry is essential
- Ability to work under pressure within a challenging environment
- Eye for detail in order to complete compliance checks to meet legal requirements
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Work well within a team environment
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
- Excellent career opportunities
- Rewarded with an excellent starting package, uncapped bonus scheme and flexible benefits
- Unlimited fast track career development opportunities
- First class training and the opportunity to gain industry accredited REC qualification
For more details regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Dawn Fish, Talent Acquisition Manager at Meridian Business Support on 07734 147479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the offer process, all successful candidates will be required to give their consent to complete a basic DBS disclosure. For roles with budgetary responsibility, successful candidates will also be required to give their consent to the completion of a credit check. All job offers are subject the consideration of vetting results, in addition to the receipt of satisfactory references.
Meridian are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. If you have a disability, as a Disability Confident Employer we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require with Dawn Fish, our Talent Acquisition Manager.