£35000 per annum
10 days ago
We're recruiting for a Service Manager in Wrexham, which provides provides specialist residential support and nursing for 23 adults with functional mental health problems and dual diagnosis with mental health, for example, acquired brain injury and learning disabilities.
Your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships. In return, you will receive the support of some of the most outstanding nurse leaders in the sector, market-leading rates of pay and almost limitless opportunity for career progression.
To apply for this role, you must have the following,
- Strong Management and Leadership skills
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- Good knowledge of regulations and CQC standard
- Passionate and caring
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Pension option
If you would like to have a confidential chat about this role, please contact Leah on 0 – 77 - 95 – 60 – 81 – 55 or apply online.