£40000 per annum
8 days ago
We are looking for an experienced and friendly Qualified Nurse (registered with NMC) Service Manager for a purpose-built rehabilitation service and care home with nursing across four units, supporting men and women with varying degrees of a learning disability or an acquired brain injury. This is ideally situated near a large shopping centre with easy access via buses into the city centre and other areas of interest.
Confident enough to make autonomous decisions, while collaborative enough to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will ideally have significant previous manager experience in older peoples care homes and demonstrate true commitment both to your own personal development and to the development of your wider team.
Your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships. In return, you will receive the support of some of the most outstanding nurse leaders in the sector, market-leading rates of pay and almost limitless opportunity for career progression.
To apply for this role, you must have the following,
- Strong Management and Leadership skills
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- Good knowledge of regulations and CQC standard
- Passionate and caring
• Market competitive rates of pay
• Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
• Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
• Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
• Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work for a supportive and understanding employer who offer excellent training and development and fantastic progression opportunities.
If you would like to have a confidential chat about this role, please contact Leah on 0 – 77 - 95 – 60 – 81 – 55 or apply online.