A leading multi site retailer requires a Service Engineer to join their maintenance team at their head office in the city centre of Nottingham. This company supplies tools and DIY equipment and the department supports all 65 retail stores across the country from their workshop at Head Office.
This is a full time permanent Service Engineer role working Monday to Thursday 8am-6pm and Friday 8am-5pm offering a salary of £27,000 per annum.
As Service Engineer you will report into the Aftersales Manager, working within a team of Engineers ensuring that all equipment is serviced and in working order for the customer. Your role will involve the following:
- Managing the products coming into the workshop to agreed deadlines and quality standards – products will include Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Air, Petrol, Diesel and Electric powered products.
- Servicing and repairing various items
- Fault-finding and troubleshooting
- Provide technical support to staff and customers
- Ensure that all job cards, spares orders, time sheets and stock notes are completed correctly
We are really keen to hear from applicants with the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working as a Service Technician, Maintenance Technician, or Service Engineer
- You will have good knowledge of working with electrical and mechanical equipment
- A strong engineering background with an electrical or mechanical bias
- Qualified in an engineering discipline, preferably NVQ, C&G, or HNC
- Experience diagnosing and repairing faults in mechanical, electrical, or hydraulic equipment
- Enjoy working in a team or on your own in a busy environment
- Staff discount on the company’s huge range of products!
- Private Health Cash Plan for you and your family
- Company Pension scheme
- Life Insurance Cover
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Assistance programme
- Eye Test Vouchers
- In depth training and development opportunities
Please apply today or call to discuss this Service Engineer role in more detail!