£26195 - £33000 per annum, Benefits: + Beneifts
0151 556 2090
about 1 month ago
You will be responsible for the performance and delivery of your area whilst striving to achieve the best experience for new entrants to the company. You will be directly responsible for line managing members of your team along with shaping and executing operational goverance, maintaining and developing the appropriate skill set within your team for effective service delivery. You will work closely with specific teams to ensure tight governance is in place to support onboarding and retention.
You must be able to:
- Demonstrate active leadership
- Critical thinking
- Clearly report on statistics and identify trends to key stakeholders in the 0-6 month journey.
- Use insights to drive change and promote innovation
- Work collaboratively with peers across the office to share best practice
- Drive 4 main operational objectives:
- Delivery to clearance target while maintaining key performance indicators (KPI)
- Operational Governance and policy compliance across multiple key areas:HR policies, Claimant journey, H&S compliance
- Graduation handover process
- Embedding and promoting our foundations
Roles & Responsibilities
- Direct Line Management including performance, absence management and succession planning
- Monitor onboarding successes and challenges
- Work closely with engagement leads
- Regular analysis of reporting and interpretation of trends and shape forward forecasting
- Promote reward and recognition activities
- Involvement in specific projects i.e. supporting recruitment
- Deputise for the Operations Manager in their absence when required
If you feel the Service Delivery Manager position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information, please contact Liverpool Resourcers at Meridian Business Support by email Liverpool_resourcers@meridianbs.co.uk or call 0151 556 2090 // 07507 649175. Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Meridian team will be in touch.