Newcastle upon Tyne
£26500 per annum, Benefits: + Benefits
0151 556 2090
about 2 months ago
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is responsible for the performance & achievement of SLA’s within a specific area, providing leadership to a team of Health Practitioners (HP’s) and non-clinical employees, driving compliance, consistency and quality whilst striving for the best possible customer experience.
The SDM will work collaboratively alongside a Clinical Support Lead (CSL) and will be accountable for maximising efficiencies within the HP community, facilitating a smooth running of the PIP Office operation that supports delivery of a service to enable achievement of contractual SLA’s specifically SLA4, CSHU, & SLA1 and customer satisfaction.
The SDM will create a strong performance driven, and claimant focused culture that supports our values in delivering consistent, robust and quality assessments whilst developing and protecting our reputation. Using management information to drive performance, such as average assessments per day, average assessment duration, slot outcomes etc.
It is essential that the SDM has the ability to contribute and challenge within a team / area to improve performance, along with the ability to communicate with peers and senior management.
An effective Service Delivery Manager must demonstrate the following skills/behaviours:-
- Strong Initiative and driven, with a pro-active nature, keen to learn, personable, flexible and not afraid to get stuck into a large amount of detail
- Highlighting areas of interest, concerns, future requirements, providing feedback to relevant stakeholders where necessary
- Strong communicator, with skills & experience of leading diverse/disperse teams
- Professional under pressure
- Focus on succeeding in a challenging, and ever changing environment.
- Contribute positively to the organisational culture
- Jointly monitoring performance alongside CSL through available MI at site and individual HP level, to identify trends/risks/ development opportunities. Creating & executing appropriate plans in line with the relevant HR policies where necessary.
- Support Resource Managers in the planning activity, allocation of resource in line with DWP forecast, and effective booking policies to assist in the achievement of SLA’s and KPI’s. Optimising clearance opportunities whilst maintaining quality and protecting the customer journey.
- Create and maintain Management Information Pack, produced weekly and shared with senior mgt.
- Monthly 1-2-1 with team members
- Cascading information to Team Members through Daily meetings/huddles with all staff at AC and HC by conference call
- Delivery of monthly team meetings including operational updates-need to change this to supporting the monthly team meetings to ensure that relevant business messages are cascaded.
- To promote joint working and maximise the local relationships with CSLs, coordinators and established engagement structure.
- Responsible for onboarding new HP’s into the business from offer acceptance including welcome calls and regular touch points as per the onboarding process, and ensuring the day 1 induction is completed in line with business expectations
- Learning passport to be reviewed with CSL to identify any potential support needs/behavioral concerns alongside CSL, ensuring bespoke plans are created, implemented and managed
- Discussing / reviewing/ answering complaints within SLA
- Attendance at Stakeholder Engagement Meetings as and when required
- Review CSAT data and implementing changes where necessary to improve claimant journey/experience
- Facilities Management, including all HSE and Security procedures and processes are adhered to
- Completing, checking and approving staff expense, timesheets, annual leave, shopping carts/procurement requests