As part of our continuing growth and expansion plans our team in Wakefield are looking for an experienced Service Consultant with a strong work ethic, lots of motivation and enthusiasm to join our very busy team.
Who are we?
Meridian Business Support is one the UK's largest independent recruitment agencies and are proud to be celebrating 30 years within the recruitment industry this year. We are a very friendly bunch and have a fantastic reputation within the industry. Working at Meridian is very much about being part of one family where a healthy balance of work and play are important to us. Our recent survey results showed 98% of our employees are happy at work, 89% have fun at work and 92% would refer someone to work for us!
The Service Recruitment Consultant has a key role in providing exceptional service delivery to clients across South Yorkshire and will include attending regular site visits.
- Developing strong relationships with clients and candidates
- To source and register candidates for vacancies across South Yorkshire and surrounding areas
- Ensure there is an available talent pool of candidates at all times
- Ensuring compliance and documentation checks are complete and accurate
- Use a range of search techniques to attract and source the best candidates
- Ensure that all staff are booked into work when required by the client
- Complete temp check ins
- To maintain a consistently high standard of professionalism at all times
- Ensure delivery of exceptional recruitment solutions
- Maintain high levels of customer service
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Calm under pressure
What we offer you….
In return for your hard work we offer:
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
- Competitive salary £22K - £25K plus bonus scheme
- Birthday day off
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- First class training and the opportunity to gain industry accredited qualifications
- Opportunity for career progression
- Annual awards conference and dinner plus many more……
For more details regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Dawn Fish, Talent Acquisition Manager at Meridian Business Support on 07734 147479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the offer process, all successful candidates will be required to give their consent to complete a basic DBS disclosure. For roles with budgetary responsibility, successful candidates will also be required to give their consent to the completion of a credit check. All job offers are subject the consideration of vetting results, in addition to the receipt of satisfactory references.
Meridian are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. If you have a disability, as a Disability Confident Employer we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require with Dawn Fish, our Talent Acquisition Manager.