£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: discretionary bonus scheme, flexible working options
020 8680 5777
24 days ago
An exciting brand new SEO Manager opportunity has arisen at an award winning, Drum recommended, growing independent media agency in London, where you will get the chance to join a busy SEO team and deliver outstanding results within organic search for a variety of clients - managing campaigns of your own whilst also assisting your team in the set up, management and optimisation of their own search engine optimisation campaigns.
As SEO Manager, you will work closely with clients and colleagues and be responsible for:
- Creating campaign strategies and roadmaps for your allocated accounts
- Optimising, managing and implementing campaigns through to analysis
- Delivering regular reports and insights - highlighting key trends and strategic recommendations
- Presenting and leading meetings with clients
- Identifying opportunities for client growth and upselling work that can benefit their marketing strategies
- Assisting in pitches, producing data and on occasion presenting to prospective clients
- Learning how to conduct SEO audits
- Delegating work to SEO Executives, managing deadlines and providing feedback
For this new SEO Manager role, I'm interested in speaking with a commercially focused SEO Specialist or SEO Executive who has experience creating and owning search engine optimisation strategies and roadmaps for clients within a fast paced deadline driven environment, and who has a passion for SEO and data insight. Familiarity with DataStudio, Ahrefs and keyword tracking tools would be preferable.
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 p.a. (depending on level of experience)
Benefits include: discretionary bonus scheme, flexible working options