£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: discretionary bonus scheme, flexible working options
020 8680 5777
about 1 month ago
An exciting SEO Lead opportunity has arisen at an award winning, Drum recommended, growing independent media agency in Manchester where you will get the chance to take ownership of the agency's SEO strategy, processes and practices by leading a department based across the UK - managing and delegating work. You will help your team set up, manage and optimise multiple SEO campaigns, whilst taking ownership of your own key larger accounts and also assisting with new business activities.
As SEO Lead, your role will be both strategic and hands on and you'll be responsible for:
- Creating campaign strategies and roadmaps for your allocated accounts
- Optimising, managing and implementing campaigns through to analysis
- Delivering regular reports and insights - highlighting key trends and strategic recommendations
- Presenting and leading meetings with clients
- Identifying opportunities for client growth and upselling work that can benefit their marketing strategies
- Lead on SEO pitches to prospective clients
- Conduct SEO audits
- Delegating work to your direct reports, managing deadlines and providing feedback
For this new SEO Lead role, I'm interested in speaking with a commercially focused SEO Specialist, Head of SEO, or SEO Manager with agency side experience who has experience creating and owning search engine optimisation strategies and roadmaps for multiple clients within a fast paced deadline driven environment, and who has a passion for SEO and data insight. You will possess technical and content SEO expertise, and have experience winning new business, as well as managing and overseeing a team.
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 p.a. (depending on level of experience)
Benefits include: discretionary bonus scheme, flexible working options.