£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
If you'd like to work for a company that puts its people first and encourages innovation and development, then you'll want to hear about this exciting SEO Director opportunity based at an award winning, highly innovative digital marketing agency that are looking to grow their current dynamic SEO team!
As SEO Director, you will lead your team of SEO Consultants from the front, ensuring they have the tools needed and the accountability to deliver high quality work driven by forward thinking strategies - delivering the highest quality of work through training and developing team members. Day to day your role will be hands-on when ensuring the technical integrity of clients' websites and SEO performance and will involve:
- Managing your team of SEO Consultants, balancing resources and improving efficiencies and processes
- Driving innovation and developing the SEO product offering
- Leading the SEO strategy and technical roadmaps to drive marketing performance for clients
- Take ownership of your client's organic performance and technical integrity
- Conducting technical SEO audits of websites
- Carrying out competitor analysis, backlink audits, keyword research
- Preparing qualitative and quantitative reports on SEO campaign performance
- Brief other members of the team when you require additional support
This is the ideal platform for your passion for technical SEO to flourish, you will bring to the table proven experience and comprehensive knowledge of SEO (including strategy, website audits, backlinks, reporting and migrations) and SEO tactics, working on high level projects.
You will also have previous experience developing and managing a team, managing resources, and being involved in product development.
You will also have an understanding of how websites are built, along with a proficiency in SEO tools and MS Excel (advanced).
Salary c. £45-55k p.a. depending on level of experience - plus attractive benefits including Profit Share, flexible hours, personal development plan - and SO much more!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.